About The Selfie Shop
It all started with an advocacy to help the farmers at large and the livelihood of the returning members of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front in partnership with the Institute for Autonomy in Governance (IAG) and the World Bank (WB) under its supposed to be "Harvest" program.
SELFIE stands for System for Emancipated Livelihood for Farmers and Investors Exponent. The acronym definition speaks well of its purpose. The program never took off for unknown reason.
We continue to use Selfie - a familiar millennial word but to us, it is a value that connotes 'Who you are is what you will become".
The Selfie Corporation was established on November 23, 2017. It is composed of 11 shareholders from different industries whose purposes as embodied in its Articles of Incorporation, is captured hereunder:
That the primary purpose of this corporation is to engage in, conduct and carry on the business of buying, selling, warehousing, distributing, trading, marketing at wholesale in so far as may be permitted by law all kinds of goods, commodities, wares, merchandise and mineral ores of every kind and description; to enter into all kinds of contracts for the export, import, purchase, acquisition, sale at wholesale and other dispositions for its own account as principal or representative capacity as manufacturing representatives, merchandise broker, indentor, commission merchant, factors or agents upon consignment of all kinds of goods, commodities, wares, merchandise and mineral ores of every kind and description, or any product whether natural or artificial.
Provided that the Corporation shall not solicit, accept or take investments / placements from public neither shall it issue investment contract.
- To purchase, acquire, own, lease, sell and convey to the extent allowed by law, property of every kind and description as may be necessary or incidental to the conduct of its corporate business,
- To raise capital or borrow money from not more than nineteen (19) lenders, including its stockholders, to meet the financial requirements of its business.
- To invest in other companies and enter into joint venture agreements with any company, partnership, persons or government entities, domestic or foreign, for the advancement of its interest and in carry out its primary purpose;
- To establish and operate branch offices or agencies to carry out any or all of its operations and business without any restriction as to place or amount;
- To do and perform all acts and things necessary or incidental to the accomplishment of the foregoing purposes or the exercise of any or all the powers of a corporation for the benefit of this corporation and its stockholders.
The corporation is guided by the following vision, mission and core values in its corporate governance as it fulfils its goals.
"To become a billion business by 2025".
WHO WE ARE determines what we will become.
We serve our customers with PASSION
Hitting our mission is our FOCUS
Our success is for the greater glory of GOD
We remain HONEST always
Even if others are not, will not & cannot
Accountable and responsible individuals
Role player in a team
Enthusiastic for success
OUR CORE VAUES
Our PRIDE will lead us to what we envisioned to accomplish.
Ability to withstand all challenges that maybe influenced by the development of the market(s) and the varying needs of the consumers.
Ability to deliver roles and respond to various expectations on time and at the least cost.
Ability to create specific solution to every opportunity in order to satisfy the need of the changing time.
Ability to apply knowledge and skills with positive attitude responsive to the vision and mission of the company.
Ability to perform with speed to market and need of the customers as well as the company at optimum quality and consumer satisfaction.